|Job Title||:||SALES COORDINATOR|
|Position Level:||:||Junior Executive|
|Job Specialization:||:||Customer Service|
|Qualification:||:||Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U
• Assist and support Sales, Logistic and Production Departments to manage all the sales related activities.
• Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance to them.
• Liaison between Sales, Logistic and Production Department and the client to provide the service most suitable to the clientĄ¯s needs, cost and time restraints.
• Communicate and reporting of customerĄ¯s delivery and collection status.
• Work closely with the Sales and Production team to assess the progress of the departments.
• Perform any ad-hoc duties as assigned or required from time to time.
|Other Location:||:||PASIR GUDANG, TANJUNG LANGSAT|
|Years of Experience:||:||0|
|Age Range of Candidate:||:||-|
|Requirements:||:||- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply.
- Experience within the related field will be an advantage.
- Good coordinating and planning skill.
- Team player and disciplined.
- Knowledge in shipping, custom, import and export and tax will be added advantages.
- Good command of English, Bahasa Malaysia, and Mandarin will be an added advantage.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org