QA/QC SUPERVISOR OR INSPECTOR
|Job Title||:||QA/QC SUPERVISOR OR INSPECTOR|
|Job Specialization:||:||Quality Control/Assurance|
|Qualification:||:||Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U
• Approves incoming materials by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
• Approves in-process production by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; communicating required adjustments to production supervisor.
• Approves finished products by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; returning products for re-work; confirming re-work.
• Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing re-work and waste; inputting data into quality database.
• Keeps measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions; calling for repairs.
• Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
• Any other tasks as assigned by immediate superior.
|Other Location:||:||Tanjung Langsat|
|Years of Experience:||:||0|
|Age Range of Candidate:||:||-|
|Requirements:||:||• Computer literate
• Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
• Fresh graduate is encourage to apply
• Applicants must be willing to work in Tanjung Langsat, Pasir Gudang
• Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status
• Full-Time position
• Must be willing to work night shift
• Male candidates encourage to apply
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org