- Overall safety of the company.
- Prepare monthly reports on safety & health.
- Promote environment, health, safety and security awareness among employees.
- Enforce the use of Personal Protective Equipment, and continuously improve safety and health practices in the workplace.
- Conduct regular inspections to ensure all security and safety systems are in good condition.
- Conduct accident investigation, identify the root causes and recommend remedial measures to prevent similar recurrence.
- Ensure compliance to safety regulations.
- Conduct or coordinate safety training, including safety orientation, fire fighting and contractor safety trainings.
- Maintain and ensure the effective function of fire fighting system, updating of records.
- Other General Affairs activities, such as canteen, panel doctors, etc
- Perform any other duties & responsibilities which the immediate superior or the company may assign from time to time.
Published : 8 Feb 2018 View Details